Sunday, June 16, 2013

Chapter 13- Sinematic Part One

(NSFW WARNING! A GRAPHIC PICTURE AND MILD GRAPHIC WRITING)









*********************************************

It had been weird moving to Riverview right about the time Aria decided to leave for Bridgeport, my sister was a big reason for my move in the first place. I felt bad for her and everything she was going through with… him. Carter and Aria has been on the outs since the day that they FINALLY shared a kiss. Where it all went wrong… only the two of them know. It drove me insane not to see the two of them together, it was clear as day that Carter loved my sister and yet she was the only one who did not seem not notice what was right under her nose. I swear if she were here right now I might back hand her to knock some sense into her. I let out a frustrated sigh, a sigh that was meant for the both of them and the way they acted with each other.




Picking up my phone I opened the messaging screen and pulled up Carters name, speaking of him he had not done a great job in welcoming me into the neighborhood. I started a message:

Mila- You know you could come see me sometime asshole! I need my rent-a-cop to make sure I am safe in the new neighborhood! haha. Seriously though we need to see each other soon I have been in living in Riverview for a couple weeks now.

My phone chimed at me almost instantly as our conversation started and continued:

Carter- Okay, but cash only.
A few weeks only? I'll take advantage of you, then, yeah. I'm busy with work the next few days, but maybe sometime later this week?

Mila- Cash it is!
I know how it is with work and no worries; someone has to attempt to keep the evil people in this world off the streets. Give me a shout next time you have a day off and we can figure out something to do.

Carter- I will, Green Eyed Monster.
That was our relationship, name calling and sarcasm; we definitely treated each other as if we were siblings. The only difference is that I had known where his heart lied when he was really young.




The day was finally here, the long drive to Bridgeport awaited me as did my reunion with my sister. I was giddy with excitement to see her as well as see Axil get married. Telling my kids I loved them and to be nice to the baby sitter I gave them each a kiss on the cheek and said my goodbyes. It was always hard to leave them, they were growing so fast. My tennis shoes crunched across loose gravel that lined the driveway to the garage, tiny pebbles finding their way into the design of the bottom of my shoe. I lifted the rolling luggage into the trunk and pushed down forcefully latching it back to the car. The sun was hiding behind clouds and a light breeze blew by. Running my hand through my hair I opened the car door and climbed in, leaving my new home of Riverview behind me. 



Hitting my first rest stop I grabbed my phone out of my purse and sent a quick text to Aria letting her know that I was safe and the drive was going well. I also let her know that I would be to her in just a few more hours. I knew how badly she needed a hug and I knew mine would not suffice the same as the one she wanted from him... 


 The drive seemed to drag on and on, my Ipod keeping me company playing a mix of hard rock and country, a few children’s songs were sprinkled in the mix.  Aria and I were supposed to make this drive together and I let out a small laugh knowing I would not get away with listening to the songs I owned on the drive. She was not fond of all the music I liked; she was my dear hopeless romantic sister. Lovey dovey music made up almost her whole playlist. Music that unless I was I the mood to hear, I gagged at. This did however always make for fun road trips when we were younger or whenever we drove somewhere together. I missed her very much and couldn’t stand to know she was hurting. I knew Carter went to visit her before the wedding, I had only hoped the meeting had went well.



Pulling into the hotel where Aria and I were staying I parked and moved my luggage with me towards the entrance. A slurred squeal rang through my ears as Aria came running to me. Knocking the luggage from my hands she threw herself at me and took me into a massive hug. Her breath smelling of alcohol already.
“You started without me bitch.” I said to her with a little laugh, I wondered if she had raided the mini bar. I was glad to have been smart enough to bring a few bottles.

The goofy smile told me all I needed to know.
“I may have started a little bit of pre-gaming” She said holding her fingers up to show me the little bit she started and giggled.

“Let’s get up to the room, time to catch up and get plastered. The wedding is not until later tomorrow and I am sure all Axil will do is laugh at us if we are a little hung over.” I stuck my tongue out at her as I laced my arm in with hers. Walking into the hotel we made our way up and drank the night away.


My eyes opened groggily the next morning and I yawned turning to see Aria getting out of the bed, her hair a mess. 
“We may have slightly over done it last night.” I laughed and attempted to get my eyes to focus again. 

“Tylenol?” She asked and I pointed to my purse. “We should go down and get something to eat; I may puke if I don’t get some toast in here or something.” She said pointing to her stomach.

A small restaurant down next to the hotel greeted our view as we stepped outside. Neither of us were able to eat much but got enough down to ward off vomiting. I had spent most of the time eating with one hand covering my scar on my throat. 
“Stop covering it up.” Aria hissed as she stood to go to the restroom before she left. I rolled my eyes at her as she walked off. 
“See you back at the hotel later.” I called out after her, in my rush of packing I realized that I forgot to pack bra’s with me and was making a quick trip to the store before the wedding. I knew Axil would likely want to spend time with Aria before the wedding, being her blood brother and all.

A pale man passed by my line of vision where I was off in wonderland, making me wonder if I had imagined it to being with. I shook my head and stood walking to my car. 


Leaving the mall I attempted to balance the bags I was carrying while covering my scar and holding my phone to my ear using my shoulder. My call had ended a few minutes ago but I had not found a place to set my bags and regroup. I was still self-conscious of my scar. My phone slipped out from my shoulder and landed on the concrete with a smack. 
“Dammit.” I cursed under my breath and bent down letting my bags sit on the ground as I picked the phone up. 

“You know that wouldn’t happen if you actually used your other hand what it was for.” A strong deep voice spoke from behind me. Whipping around I saw the same pale guy from this morning leaning against the building behind me.
My eyebrows came together as I looked at him, he was fucking hot. Realizing my scar was showing my hand reached up and covered it yet again. 

“You shouldn’t do that.” The stranger said walking over to me and putting his hand out to help me up. Taking it I swear I felt a spark at his touch. I wanted to know more about him. Standing I looked into his blue eyes.

“I have to” I said quietly, “It is not pretty to look at.” I said with a sigh.

His hand reached over and moved hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear… smooth moves Mr, smooth moves. “I think it is beautiful. I am sure it has a story behind it.” He said as I found myself starting to walk with him.

“Are you from around here?” I asked as I watched the wind ruffle his raven black hair.

“I am staying in a nearby hotel for a few days.” He said with confidence as he shrugged his shoulder. 

“The Simton?” I asked and watched him nod his head. “I am staying there too, heading back now actually, do you need a ride?” I found myself asking him.

“Sounds better than walking.” He gave me a charming smile and helped me put the bags into my trunk. “I never caught your name.” He said as he opened the passenger door.

“It’s Mila.” I smiled climbing into the car and he followed suite. “Yours?”

“Discord.” He replied as I drove us back to the hotel.


The drive consisted of small talk and compliments and I for the first time in a while was feeling good and had not covered my scar as much. He had a way of making me laugh.
I found myself covering my scar again as we rode the elevator up to the 6th floor. His room down the hall from Aria’s and mine. 
“Have a drink with me.” He said as we exited the elevator into the hall way.

“Discord I have a wedding to be at soon. I probably shouldn’t.” I said to him placing my hand against my throat to cover the scar as I had turned to face him.

He took a step closer; I could feel his breath against my skin. “It’s just one drink.” He said as his hand slid up and gripped my wrist; it pulled the hand from where it rested on my throat. “Stop covering something that makes you sexy and badass looking.” His words were whispered into my ears and he started to pull me down the hall.



It started with a kiss, a rough one that left me hungry for more. I needed it, I craved it. This was the first time I had been with a guy since the night things happened with Rene. Discord was good with words, I am sure part of that had to do with him being a vampire, and he made me feel pretty… even with the scar.
The drinks were downed fast and quick, I hardly tasted the alcohol but I could feel the effects. Apparently I was pre-gaming before the wedding a little as well. His dominating personality scared me for a moment until I felt calm again in his presence. I gave into the temptation.

Our bodies became one as he kissed me hard against the wall then lowered me to the bed. He teased at my body with his mouth and hands. His cocky personality seemed to show more now; he knew what he was doing. We had our fun on different surfaces of the hotel room and I could feel my body tense as euphoria crashed over me.



I then met the asshole personality of his; one I was starting to believe was his normal. Exiting the bathroom I was greeted by him pushing my pants and shirt into my hands.

“You have a wedding to get ready for don’t you?” He acted cocky and leaned against the door frame and raised an eyebrow at me as I got dressed.

Grabbing my purse from the floor and my shopping bags I shot him a look and nodded.
“Thanks for the fuck.” He grinned and said to me as I walked past him to leave.
“Thanks for being an asshole.” I replied back taking a, now walk of shame, down the hall. 


The wedding went by in a blur as Aria and I drank throughout the whole entire thing.
I remembered laughing and clapping and cheering and drinking… lots of drinking.
The last thing I remember before the nights end was Axil giving me a hug and randomly touching my face. I would find out the next morning that the little prankster had taken a marker to my forehead and written the word “Drunk” on it… I would kill him later.


Back home in Riverview I gave birth to 4 babies, all of whom were Discords. Of course I would be so lucky to fall pregnant from a guy who was a smooth move asshole. Aria had some home and found herself pregnant as well. I had my suspicions on who the father was and that she had found out who I slept with.

************************************************










No comments:

Post a Comment